A warm, welcome awaits you at The Barbon Inn - a family run, traditional 17th century Coaching Inn. The Barbon Inn and Restaurant near Kirkby Lonsdale has been around since the 1650s and started life as a farmhouse. Situated in the peaceful and tranquil village of Barbon, this country inn offers old world elegance in its accommodation, restaurant and pub. The Barbon serves traditional English cuisine with a modern twist. Specialty dishes using local produce with choices like Pan fried Duck breast, confit duck leg filo basket, steamed pak choi and courgette, plum and ginger puree;menu choices change with the seasons. The inn has an excellent wine list which has been a labour of love for one of the owners, and she will help you select from the connoisseurs list.
Latest from Facebook
- Kirkby Lonsdale Charter Market Thursday, 22 August 2019
- Kirkby Lonsdale Country Markets Thursday, 22 August 2019
- Sweaty Mama Kirkby Lonsdale Friday, 23 August 2019
- Mamilates with Baby Friday, 23 August 2019
- Kirkby Lonsdale Big Sports Weekend Saturday, 24 August 2019
- Sedbergh Artisan Market Saturday, 24 August 2019
We are delighted to report a wonderful blog post, entitled, Views, Vaults & Malts, listing 20 things to do in Kirkby Lonsdale has been posted by Kirstie Pelling of the The Family Adventure Project. It's an expansive list of many...
A job vacancy has arisen within the Kirkby Lonsdale Community Interest Company (CIC). This is a part-time position, based at the Information & Gift Shop in Kirkby Lonsdale, working under the Town & Tourism Manager. Job Title Town and...