A warm, welcome awaits you at The Barbon Inn - a family run, traditional 17th century Coaching Inn. The Barbon Inn and Restaurant near Kirkby Lonsdale has been around since the 1650s and started life as a farmhouse. Situated in the peaceful and tranquil village of Barbon, this country inn offers old world elegance in its accommodation, restaurant and pub. The Barbon serves traditional English cuisine with a modern twist. Specialty dishes using local produce with choices like Pan fried Duck breast, confit duck leg filo basket, steamed pak choi and courgette, plum and ginger puree;menu choices change with the seasons. The inn has an excellent wine list which has been a labour of love for one of the owners, and she will help you select from the connoisseurs list.
Latest from Facebook
- Kirkby Lonsdale Charter Market Thursday, 20 December 2018
- Kirkby Lonsdale Country Markets Thursday, 20 December 2018
- Festival of 9 Lessons and Carols Friday, 21 December 2018
- Christmas Carol Concert Saturday, 22 December 2018
- The Thieving Magpies Saturday, 22 December 2018
- Crib Service Monday, 24 December 2018
South Lakeland’s newest school, QEStudio in Kirkby Lonsdale, celebrated another major milestone on Friday, 14 December with a ‘topping out’ ceremony for its fabulous new multi-million pound building. The placing of the...
The Mulberry Bush Nursery, in Casterton, has been celebrating its Ofsted ‘outstanding’ rating across all areas of a report, published on 6th November. Claire Robinson, manager of the Nursery, which is part of Casterton, Sedbergh Prep...