Checkpoint® are the innovators behind the original and worlds first loose wheel nut indicator, Checkpoint Original®. The range of products have a wide scope of application, primarily to give users improved visibility of nut loosening or prevention of safety critical issues such as loose vehicle wheels or structural weaknesses where nuts have been used as core to the design. The Checkpoint® range covers almost all sizes/specifications in the marketplace and by using specific polymers of the highest quality have incorporated an overheating indication within the design to enhance functionality. Checkpoint® has progressed through time to enter and develop new markets which have allowed for continual evolution, refining and expansion of all products within the portfolio.
Latest from Facebook
- Gentle Exercise Class Tuesday, 22 January 2019
- Alpine Flowers of Cumbria Wednesday, 23 January 2019
- Kirkby Lonsdale Charter Market Thursday, 24 January 2019
- RNLI Sip Our Soup Lunch Friday, 25 January 2019
- Wildlife, Flora and Fauna of Costa Rica Friday, 25 January 2019
- Gentle Exercise Class Tuesday, 29 January 2019
The Country Market will be back on Thursday 14th February at the Lunesdale Hall from 10.00am to 12.00 noon. We hope to have all our producers ready to offer cakes, crafts, plants and eggs. We still need more producers of edible goods....
South Lakeland’s newest school, QEStudio in Kirkby Lonsdale, celebrated another major milestone on Friday, 14 December with a ‘topping out’ ceremony for its fabulous new multi-million pound building. The placing of the...