Checkpoint® are the innovators behind the original and worlds first loose wheel nut indicator, Checkpoint Original®. The range of products have a wide scope of application, primarily to give users improved visibility of nut loosening or prevention of safety critical issues such as loose vehicle wheels or structural weaknesses where nuts have been used as core to the design. The Checkpoint® range covers almost all sizes/specifications in the marketplace and by using specific polymers of the highest quality have incorporated an overheating indication within the design to enhance functionality. Checkpoint® has progressed through time to enter and develop new markets which have allowed for continual evolution, refining and expansion of all products within the portfolio.
Latest from Facebook
- Ava Grace Live in The Barn Saturday, 20 July 2019
- Gentle Exercise Class Tuesday, 23 July 2019
- Climate Conversations: how do we change? Wednesday, 24 July 2019
- Kirkby Lonsdale Charter Market Thursday, 25 July 2019
- Kirkby Lonsdale Country Markets Thursday, 25 July 2019
- A dog-friendly walk with Kendal Ramblers Thursday, 25 July 2019
The Kirkby Lonsdale Christmas Fair is now a well-established festive event not to be missed. The three day event features outdoor and indoor markets, as well as festive entertainment the whole weekend. The Christmas fair attracts thousands...
South Lakeland District Council held a series of meetings 12 months ago as part of their commitment to address climate change issues and belief that local people have a crucial role to play. Taking into account the views expressed in those...