Balance your body, mind and heart by moving and stretching in a safe and aligned way and practicing how to enjoy moments of stillness with calming relaxation techniques. Soothing music and inspirational quotes help to keep us smiling! All welcome, no experience required. So, join in the fun to boost your health and happiness in a relaxed and friendly environment and discover how yoga can help you to be the best version of yourself.
“I have attended Zoe’s Mindful Yoga classes and I am enjoying them immensely. Zoe facilitates time that is just for me. I find it so relaxing and feel great afterwards. One of the things that I really like is that Zoe does not push you to do anything. It’s whatever feels comfortable, no pressure. Be good to yourself and book on to the course.”
Benefits of Yoga
- increases muscle tone, strength, flexibility and balance, preventing injuries and improving athletic performance
- supports organ function, boosting cardio health, circulation, digestion, respiration and immunity
- encourages healthy breathing, eating and sleeping habits
- simulates the parasympathetic nervous system, repairing the body and deeply relaxing the mind
- assists cognitive function improving memory, decision making and coordination
- balances emotional wellbeing so you can react to situations more mindfully and feel more able to cope with whatever life brings
- helps to treat a wide range of physical, mental and emotional symptoms
- deepens your connection to yourself, your energy, vitality and inner resources of calmness and confidence
“The purpose of yoga is to build strength, awareness and harmony in both the mind and body. As an osteopathic physician, I focus a lot of my efforts on preventive medicine and practices, and in the body’s ability to heal itself. Yoga is a great tool for staying healthy because it’s based on similar principles. The relaxation techniques incorporated in yoga can lessen chronic pain, such as lower back pain, arthritis, headaches and carpal tunnel syndrome. Yoga can also lower blood pressure and reduce insomnia. Yoga can be very effective in developing coping skills and reaching a more positive outlook on life. Yoga’s incorporation of meditation and breathing can help improve a person’s mental well-being. Regular yoga practice creates mental clarity and calmness; increases body awareness; relieves chronic stress patterns; relaxes the mind; centers attention; and sharpens concentration,” Dr Natalie Nevins.
The weekly courses are term based and limited places are available so please book soon. No-commitment trial classes for £10 available.
When the sun smiles on us, we can also start the clases outside and enjoy the fresh air and sounds of nature. Each hall has beautiful views of the countryside and a large, free car park.