Lunesdale Bakery is a popular stopping point for both locals and tourist in the busy town of Kirkby Lonsdale. As "proper bakers," they produce artisan bread, pastries, cakes and pies. It has the added attraction of an adjoining Tea Rooms and Restaurant.
Latest from Facebook
The A65 is open today at Devils Bridge and Kirkby Lonsdale and surrounding areas are accessible.
United Utilities are working hard and the road was opened at 7.30am, the road will close temporarily at 11pm overnight tonight to allow completion of the resurfacing works.
#update #kirkbylonsdale #a65...
- Kirkby Lonsdale Charter Market Thursday, 23 May 2019
- Kirkby Lonsdale Country Markets Thursday, 23 May 2019
- Merrie Olde England Thursday, 23 May 2019
- Chamber Music with Llewelyn Davies family connection Friday, 24 May 2019
- Cake, Craft & Crystal Sale Saturday, 25 May 2019
- Mindfulness Based Living Course Monday, 27 May 2019
Through the collaboration of the Kirkby Lonsdale Civic Society and The Christopher Robins Trust, the new Christoper Robins Community Archive is now open at www.kirkbylonsdalehistory.info. 15 months of hard work have gone into creating,...
Postural stability instructor Jill Eccleston is one of 15 partners throughout North Yorks delivering therapeutic ‘Strong and Steady’ exercise classes. AgeUK, local GPs & physiotherapists are working with Settle-based Jill to refer...