Lunesdale Bakery is a popular stopping point for both locals and tourist in the busy town of Kirkby Lonsdale. As "proper bakers," they produce artisan bread, pastries, cakes and pies. It has the added attraction of an adjoining Tea Rooms and Restaurant.
Latest from Facebook
- Ava Grace Live in The Barn Saturday, 20 July 2019
- Gentle Exercise Class Tuesday, 23 July 2019
- Climate Conversations: how do we change? Wednesday, 24 July 2019
- Kirkby Lonsdale Charter Market Thursday, 25 July 2019
- Kirkby Lonsdale Country Markets Thursday, 25 July 2019
- A dog-friendly walk with Kendal Ramblers Thursday, 25 July 2019
The Kirkby Lonsdale Christmas Fair is now a well-established festive event not to be missed. The three day event features outdoor and indoor markets, as well as festive entertainment the whole weekend. The Christmas fair attracts thousands...
South Lakeland District Council held a series of meetings 12 months ago as part of their commitment to address climate change issues and belief that local people have a crucial role to play. Taking into account the views expressed in those...