Colourful floral displays greet new arrivals, creating an excellent first impression at this former farm, which has been carefully changed to provide well-spaced pitches, with hardstandings sheltered by surrounding mature trees and shrubs. An ideal base for exploring the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District.
Latest from Facebook
- Kirkby Lonsdale Charter Market Thursday, 22 August 2019
- Kirkby Lonsdale Country Markets Thursday, 22 August 2019
- Sweaty Mama Kirkby Lonsdale Friday, 23 August 2019
- Mamilates with Baby Friday, 23 August 2019
- Kirkby Lonsdale Big Sports Weekend Saturday, 24 August 2019
- Sedbergh Artisan Market Saturday, 24 August 2019
We are delighted to report a wonderful blog post, entitled, Views, Vaults & Malts, listing 20 things to do in Kirkby Lonsdale has been posted by Kirstie Pelling of the The Family Adventure Project. It's an expansive list of many...
A job vacancy has arisen within the Kirkby Lonsdale Community Interest Company (CIC). This is a part-time position, based at the Information & Gift Shop in Kirkby Lonsdale, working under the Town & Tourism Manager. Job Title Town and...